It is difficult to imagine any Russian party without vodka. Most of the important events in our life are celebrated with the family and friends and very often with alcohol. Of course, vodka is considered to be purely Russian alcohol drink. To have it with pleasure everyone has to know several simple rules that help to avoid severe headache the next day.
1. Several hours before the party it is better to have about 50 ml of vodka for your body to begin producing matters that will later block the alcohol bad influence.
2. One hour before the party it is recommended to have the butter or fat sandwich.
3. Vodka must be cold but not frozen. For that keep it in the fridge for 2-3 hours, not in the freezer. Frozen or over frozen vodka will make you drunk at once.
4. With vodka you should have hot dishes first and only an hour later you can come to the colder ones.
5. Please make at least a 3-minute break between the 1st and the 2nd shot. After the 3d one it is better to have a 15-minute walk or the dance is even better.
6. Never mix vodka with other alcohol drinks. Not to have health problems after vodka you should drink something even stronger. What can it be?
7. Mineral water, meat broth, warm shower or a long walk will help you to feel better next morning. Be careful with coffee, even one cup of it can make your blood pressure higher increasing the load onto your heart.
We serve vodka with:
• Fat meat – pork and beef, fat fish – salmon;
• Canapes of different kinds, for example, with rye bread, eggs and fresh cucumbers;
• Herring of different kinds, it is ideal for vodka according to its taste, usually served with boiled potatoes and fresh onion;
• Pickled cucumbers, mushrooms, cabbage.
We hope our advice will help you to enjoy any party!0