The Indian restaurants in Saint-Petersburg are very well-known by their delicious and useful food. The ingredients of the vegetative origin make its main part. The visitors can try here the tastiest dishes made of poultry, lamb and goat’s flesh. Most of the culinary masterpieces are made of different kinds of fish, rice, beans and corn. The most famous Indian dish that everyone should definitely try is pilaf made of beans, vegetables and a lot of sunflower oil added. The typical feature of the Indian cuisine is to use all the possible seasonings and spices mixed into very aromatic blends. They usually emphasize the delicacy of the dish.
The Indian restaurants in Saint-Petersburg serve not only classical but also exotic dishes with a multi-components curry seasoning and a spicy achar sauce. Very often onion and garlic are used to make a special accent on the food palatability. All the possible nuts and fruits are added into the unforgettable deserts.
The restaurants below serve the most delicious Indian dishes in our city:
- Namaste, Malaya Konyushennaya St, 5, +7 812 570 6886
- Tandoor, Admiralteiskiy Prospekt, 10, +7 812 312 3886
- Mantra Bar, Aleksandrovskiy Park, 4/3, +7 911 757 3542
- Oh! Mumbai, Pereulok Grivtsova, 2, +7 812 314 0340
- Little India, Griboedov Canal Embankment, 38, +7 812 688 6063